Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Singing dreams

I'm living a dream in the infinity of time
where the grass grows big and the sky turns white
but beauty stands still and the heart still decides
When my dream sings out to the tune inside

the feelings rush forward from the back of my mind
when i was young and my heart was kind
and summer love was never denied
So my dream sings out to the tune inside.

they all say it's impossible to hide
the truth of things that do provide
all meaning to life and the force to tide
When my dream sings out to the tune inside.

when we're old and too fragile to dance
i'll hold your hand and take the chance
to anger time and make death hide
because my dream sings out to the tune inside.

reason to love is reason to die
but not reason enough to never try
to free all the passions that never abide
to the dream that sings out to the tune inside.

when the music plays and hope prevails
when the drama stops and the actors laze
when the end is over to let freedom glide
my dream still sings out to the tune inside.

work a day or work a year
or work forever to bring your future near
but never work to let your present die
cause my dream sings out to the tune inside.

magic makes the traveller strong
for the paths he treads are never wrong
with the companion i sleep besides
when my dream sings out to the tune inside.

when she speaks to you in twisted tongues
or wraps you in her amorous buns
wait for her mind to break and heart decide
cause the dream sings out to the tune inside.

2 comments: